By Dan Baldwin, TA Executive Director
1. New Web URL We've not sent a weekly newsletter for a month or so as we've been in the process of republishing our content under our new URL www.ChannelPartner.news. We should be back to publishing every Monday morning now.
2. Top 10 Machine-to-Machine Apps How are channel partners cashing in on the machine-to-machine (M2M) and "Internet of things" (IoT) wave? Learn from a top AT&T partner who expects 35% of his firm's revenue to come in from M2M projects this year. Click here to hear my interview with Altaworx CEO Rickie Richie. (The Top 10 M2M apps list is at 20:57)
3. Why Do Multi-Location Businesses Choose Granite? Who would your best multi-location customer choose to manage all their voice and data if they toured the service provider's headquarters? If Granite was on the list they'd probably choose Granite just because their headquarters tour kind of blows you away. Click here to read my blog post after touring Granite's headquarters myself last month. (Hint: Don't be the partner competing against Granite if your customer will be looking at Granite.)
4. Is This the Best Vendor Agnostic Broadband Finder? I stumbled upon BroadbandNow while trying to find fixed wireless providers for a customer that didn't have access to cable. Click here to read my blog post wondering if BroadbandNow might be the best vendor-neutral bandwidth finding website on the internet.
5. Senior Account Executive Job If you're looking for a W-2 corporate gig Line Systems is hiring. Click here to view the job posting.
6. View all the TA Vendor eBlasts from Last Week Don't find out from your best customer what the top vendors in our industry are saying. Click here to see what your competitors are saying to your customers & prospects.
Got News? Email it to Dan@TelecomAssociation.com for consideration to be included in this newsletter next week.